I fantasize about being able to help in an emergency. But watching this video makes me want to cry. I just want to acknowledge the work humanitarian organisations are doing over there.. and those individuals who risk their own lives to make a difference in these situations.
Don’t miss this fantastic story on Pakistan featuring Save the Children aid worker and Melburnian Claire Sanford which aired in many CNN territories across the world.
- ► 2011 (25)
- Human Commitment
- So moving. One of my colleagues in Pakistan.
- School of Thinking
- The Venus Project Tour with Jacque Fresco : traile...
- 100 Billion Galaxies. & A Lot of Work to do on Ear...
- This Thursday is World Humanitarian Day.
- Going West, Maurice Gee. Stunning.
- A real human interface. I love creative people.
- The Esther Benjamins Trust. Doing some real good w...
- What really matters is how smart the collective br...
- 24,000 Children will DIE today. We can do somethin...
- Is it true we learn from the challenges we face?
- ▼ August (12)