I watched this about a year ago...so it's not exactly new. But it sure did make me smile.
It's another of those simple but very cool little movies that inspires me so, mostly because any of us could make something like this, no film crew necessary. Love it!!
- ► 2011 (25)
- Human Commitment
- So moving. One of my colleagues in Pakistan.
- School of Thinking
- The Venus Project Tour with Jacque Fresco : traile...
- 100 Billion Galaxies. & A Lot of Work to do on Ear...
- This Thursday is World Humanitarian Day.
- Going West, Maurice Gee. Stunning.
- A real human interface. I love creative people.
- The Esther Benjamins Trust. Doing some real good w...
- What really matters is how smart the collective br...
- 24,000 Children will DIE today. We can do somethin...
- Is it true we learn from the challenges we face?
- ▼ August (12)