Saturday, August 14, 2010
Every year children like Tamba die needlessly from easily treatable causes, like diarrhoea. We believe every child deserves to live. And we know the difference you can make. Your $10 dollars a month can save the life of a child today.
24,000 CHILDREN WILL DIE TODAY.
THAT IS 17 PER MINUTE.
MOST COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED.
FIND OUT MORE.savethechildren.org.au/everyone
- ► 2011 (25)
- Human Commitment
- So moving. One of my colleagues in Pakistan.
- School of Thinking
- The Venus Project Tour with Jacque Fresco : traile...
- 100 Billion Galaxies. & A Lot of Work to do on Ear...
- This Thursday is World Humanitarian Day.
- Going West, Maurice Gee. Stunning.
- A real human interface. I love creative people.
- The Esther Benjamins Trust. Doing some real good w...
- What really matters is how smart the collective br...
- 24,000 Children will DIE today. We can do somethin...
- Is it true we learn from the challenges we face?
- ▼ August (12)