Rick was born more than 40 years ago without the ability to talk, walk or barely move. Doctors told Dick and his wife to put Rick in an institution. They didn't. And this moving video just goes to show that they made the right decision. See how this father-son duo started running marathons and why it brings joy to Rick's life. There's also an amazing 58 year old legally blind man. Just goes to show. We really can do anything we put our minds to.
- ► 2011 (25)
- Human Commitment
- So moving. One of my colleagues in Pakistan.
- School of Thinking
- The Venus Project Tour with Jacque Fresco : traile...
- 100 Billion Galaxies. & A Lot of Work to do on Ear...
- This Thursday is World Humanitarian Day.
- Going West, Maurice Gee. Stunning.
- A real human interface. I love creative people.
- The Esther Benjamins Trust. Doing some real good w...
- What really matters is how smart the collective br...
- 24,000 Children will DIE today. We can do somethin...
- Is it true we learn from the challenges we face?
- ▼ August (12)