I think this is incredible. I've told so many people about it since I found it last year, and now I can share it with you.
Imagine being able to get guage of how the world is feeling right now. Or how women in England feel when it rains in June. Explore this site and you'll see that the world really does share the same emotions. I think this is mindblowing, a massive social experiement and real-time insites into how the world feels. Well, the 25% of the world who are online.
So this is a chap (should I say artist and computer scientist?) collecting partial glimpses of stories from reality.
Open this and have a look around. But I recommend you watch the ted.com video first to get a better idea of what it is about (helps).
- ► 2011 (25)
- Another inspiring soul.
- Jeremy Gilley. Peace Day 21st September
- Midday naps assist learning...
- Who'd have thought a butchers could be so cool?
- Inspiration comes from all quarters.
- Ainslie Roberts
- A radical Kiwi electric bicycle is set to change t...
- Tell me it sucks (or otherwise)
- Don't be evil.
- Sustainability su-shmame-ability
- I've been quoted...
- We feel fine; An exploration of human emotion, in ...
- A quote that seems very real to me.
- Two desert island books.
- ▼ March (14)