I feel quite privileged to have been quoted on Donna Farhi's website.
This is where I spent January this year.
"As the inate movement patterns of being human reawaken I wonder how it could be that they were missing from my practice, and how I never noticed their absence. I now have a freedom of movement that stems from my very core and will surely continue to permeate my life. To explore and discover in a space of wisdom, trust, care and laughter has been a joyous, relaxed experience for me." ~ Rachel Anning
- ► 2011 (25)
- Another inspiring soul.
- Jeremy Gilley. Peace Day 21st September
- Midday naps assist learning...
- Who'd have thought a butchers could be so cool?
- Inspiration comes from all quarters.
- Ainslie Roberts
- A radical Kiwi electric bicycle is set to change t...
- Tell me it sucks (or otherwise)
- Don't be evil.
- Sustainability su-shmame-ability
- I've been quoted...
- We feel fine; An exploration of human emotion, in ...
- A quote that seems very real to me.
- Two desert island books.
- ▼ March (14)