Possibly the hardest man on the planet, Jason Lewis completed his 13 year circumnavigation of the globe by human power alone.
Check out the details on his website http://www.expedition360.com/
If you live in England you can meet him at another of my fav places The Adventurists, as they are having him to tea (that's scones and tea). http://www.theadventurists.com/
There are some incredible humans on the planet.
- ► 2011 (25)
- Another inspiring soul.
- Jeremy Gilley. Peace Day 21st September
- Midday naps assist learning...
- Who'd have thought a butchers could be so cool?
- Inspiration comes from all quarters.
- Ainslie Roberts
- A radical Kiwi electric bicycle is set to change t...
- Tell me it sucks (or otherwise)
- Don't be evil.
- Sustainability su-shmame-ability
- I've been quoted...
- We feel fine; An exploration of human emotion, in ...
- A quote that seems very real to me.
- Two desert island books.
- ▼ March (14)